Sunday, November 2, 2008

In the beginning...

Well, it's finally here.  The vehicle to further increase my already over-inflated sense of self-worth.  The blog.  Nothing says "I think everyone needs to hear the fucking totally amazing shit that comes out of my mouth" quite like a blog does.  Everything I say is true, correct, and golden, which is why I've set up this forum for me to spit it to you.  My word's are as eloquent as Too Short's poetry on "CockTails."  
 
So what will this blog contain exactly?  Pretty much things I see and hear that annoy or amuse me; which is just about everything.  I envision one of the most frequent sources of posting being some of the many unbelievably stupid and rediculous things I hear people say in my business school classes.  I'll also post links to articles, videos, whatever's pissing me off at the moment.   Maybe I'll post a picture of one of my friends (most likely Nick Noppinger) and write a few paragraphs about why I hate him so much.  Maybe I'll talk about what I did that weekend and why it was so stupid.  I'll also probably devote a monthly column to discussing David Wax, and why he is the source of all my problems and is sucking my soul slowly from my body.

My main purpose for doing this blog is a way to keep in touch with all the people that I don't get to see very often anymore.  It's a way for them to get their weekly requisite dose of my charm and positivity.  Or it's a good way to remind them of why they never talk to me anymore.  Either way, I expect my "followers" to be really just the people I know, sprinkling in a few random Euro-tards named Sven and Kirstl that like to follow my blog from their loft in Copenhagen.
 
A big thanks goes to the inspiration for me to start this stupid thing, Dave Lang's excellent "End The Cola Wars" blog (endthecolawars.blogspot.com), which, ironically, he doesn't update anymore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The vile attitude and spelling errors on this blog make me think that it belongs to Nate Greenberg, or possibly Dustin Randall.

I look forward to watching you put two weeks of effort into this, then give it up.

And lest you ever forget how much you suck, let me remind you.

{-------- this much ---------}