Monday, November 24, 2008

Today's journey into human stupidity: Fun with Furries

Sometimes these things just write themselves.  Another week, another human stupidity-induced animal attack.  Let's head across the Pacific, where...

A panda at a zoo in southern China attacked a student who snuck into its pen hoping for a cuddle with the endangered bear, state media said Saturday.

Head explosion lives here:



Now that we've got that out of the way, wh-wha-wha-whaaaaat??  How in the hell could this have happened?
"Yangyang was so cute and I just wanted to cuddle him," Liu was quoted as saying from his hospital bed. "I didn't expect he would attack."

Safe to say our buddy Liu doesn't exactly fit the "smart Asian" stereotype.  I have a feeling I know what that panda was thinking though the minute Liu came looking for a hug...



Cha-Ching!!!

And yeah...I'm fully aware that using the term "furries" in the title of a post will inevitably lead to my blog coming up on google searches for "furries."  Does this concern me?  Oh yeah.  Do I desperately need the hits?  Yup.

2 comments:

Waggs said...

Yep. Count one curious furry hit.

I think the panda responded properly. How would you feel if a fanboy jumped the line and ran toward you?

heals. said...

To increase 'furry' google hits consider using 'furries' as one of your post labels. I do it all the time. I also use 'lindsay lohan naked.' I'd love to see the dissapointment on people's faces.